No Trustee report found on Pacer after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Trustee report found on Pacer after 341

We had our 341 meeting on 11/30. Since then, I haven't seen anything on Pacer about the meeting. I'm looking on the History/Documents section. This may be a dumb question, but should I see a Trustees report by now? Am I looking in the right place? Thanks for your help!

Look on the Docket Report. That is where I found ours.

Also, this is the best sticky about PACER and where to find what, etc. http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...Guide-amp-Tips
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Also, sometimes it's posted really quickly sometimes not...sometimes he/she rolls thru some and not others...mine took a month plus few days...some he did the same day...so...do as I say not as I do (did) :-)

It'll come!!!!

Comment

Is that the same thing as the 'trustee recommendations'? (as my atty calls it)
        10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

First, a Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 will have different things. A Chapter 13 may have a Trustee's Recommendation for Confirmation (in Districts that require them).

In a Chapter 7, the Trustees Interim or Final Distribution Report can come immediately or can take some time. If this is an asset case, the report will take longer. Remember, the Distribution Report does not affect your discharge date. It affects whether the case is an asset case or not. Typically, Trustees like to get these Reports filed within a few days of the 341 meeting if it's a no asset case. If it's an asset case, the time will vary and can take months.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I've looked at the docket report, and still nothing. Mine is a chapter 7 no-asset case, so I guess I'll just have to be patient and hope that nothing is wrong...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X