Non-consumer Chapter 7 - DISCHARGED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-consumer Chapter 7 - DISCHARGED!!!

I received my discharge in the mail and checked Pacer...case closed!

I can't even describe the feeling of relief I have right now! I am so thankful. I appreciate all the great advice given on this forum. Even if I didn't ask the question myself, it was great to be able to glean information from questions I could relate to that were posted by others. Thanks!

Looking forward to starting the new year with this portion of my journey behind me. All the best to those still in the midst of or contemplating the BK process.

Happy New Year!!!
    Non-Consumer Chapter 7
    December 2011

Congrats, and Happy New Year
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

You don't need to post to be celebrated

Great news and what a new year ahead for you. Work you new start wisely. Here is our
      traditional Dance of Victory by our World famous hamster folk, enjoy:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

HighUnder, congratulations on your pro se non-consumer Chapter 7 discharge!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats... Congrats... Congrats! welcome to the new start.

Comment

Good for you, congrats.

Now what will you do?
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Great news. Congratulations!!!! I hope to be in the same position shortly. Please keep us posted on your efforts to get lien modifications on those rental properties. New year, new start.... priceless!
              Chap 7 Non-consumer --Realized headed for bankruptcy Nov 2010 --Started planning BK7 Spring 2011 -- Filed Sept 2011 -- 341 & Continued 341 Meetings Nov 2011 --No Asset Case Nov 2011 --Discharged Jan 2012 --Closed Feb 2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X