Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Results - Post 341

Hi all,

I found this on pacer. Sounds really good. We filed asset case (only about $800 over exemption amount). Sounds like our trustee (our 341 was friday and she posted this Friday!)

"Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded on 1/6/2012. Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, , having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee."

Should I be jumping for joy!

Originally posted by Cavedog View Post
    Should I be jumping for joy!
    Yes, you should. That is a very good report, indeed. It sounds like your little, bitty Asset case is being treated as a No Asset case. Congratulations, again!!!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Seems like the $800 wasn't worth the trustees time. Congratulations.... You have just entered the 60 day zone....
      Lawyer - $3000
      Filing fee - $299
      Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X