sawGood or bad news???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sawGood or bad news???

I have been following our case on pacer. First 341 mtg was Nov 14, 2011, saw this on pacer. "Rescheduled first meeting of creditors held and concluded on 1/3/2012. Chapter 7 trustee report no distribution. I, the trustee have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtors and the location of the property belonging to the estate and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. I certify that the estate of the above named debtors has been fully administered I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.

So what is next???

You wait 60 days or so and hope no creditor files an adversarial proceeding-(objects to one of your debts being discharged.) Unless you have some questionable items in your filing that a creditor or the US trustee could object to sounds like you're in good shape. Good luck.

Comment

Well, your discharge should come on or about now (January 14) since the discharge is to be entered as soon as possible after 60 days have elapsed since the first scheduled 341 Meeting. Now that the no-distribution report is done, your discharge should come shortly unless you are in one of those backed-up Districts or you have other flags on your case.

Those other flags could be for the lack of the Debtor Financial Management class (a/k/a the "second" class), lack of payment (for installment cases), or some other flag.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Still waiting for discharge. On pacer under flags shows KZ and meansno

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X