It's over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's over!

First I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for helping us go through this.. Without this board I don't think I was going to make it. Well 10 Days after or 60th day we are DISCHARGED and CLOSED...We filed on December 1st and 341 was on January 5, 2012. Our Discharged date was for March 5th. Once again thanks to all:

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations
        Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
        Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congratulations. In a couple of months start checking the credit reports and rebuilding your credit. In the mean time rejoice in your fresh start!
          Lawyer - $3000
          Filing fee - $299
          Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Yippee! Congrats and enjoy the new begining!
            Filed Chapter 7: Feb. 9, 2012
            341 Meeting: March 14, 2012
            Discharged & Closed: May 21, 2012

Comment

Cool Beans.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Sleeping on my job.

To everyone who has successfully started their new life. The traditional Dance of Victory just for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

congrats to you prindia. Hamsters......OH GREAT.....I'm dancing around the kitchen for you. Now i have a song in my head for the day.
                  Good luck. Enjoy that new Fresh Start.
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Still waiting......

Originally posted by prindia View Post
                      First I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for helping us go through this.. Without this board I don't think I was going to make it. Well 10 Days after or 60th day we are DISCHARGED and CLOSED...We filed on December 1st and 341 was on January 5, 2012. Our Discharged date was for March 5th. Once again thanks to all:
                      No asset chapter 7--341 was jan. 12 - today is day 68 and nothing on pacer yet. Was your discharge/closed information not posted until 10 days after day 60 yet still listed the discharge date as day 60? I am in N. Georgia. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by betsyjackson View Post
                        No asset chapter 7--341 was jan. 12 - today is day 68 and nothing on pacer yet. Was your discharge/closed information not posted until 10 days after day 60 yet still listed the discharge date as day 60? I am in N. Georgia. Thanks.
                        We're at day 69 without a discharge, but we had a reaffirmation hearing yesterday so I'm hoping for good news in the next couple days
                        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                        341 Hearing 1/12/12
                        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X