Day 70....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 70....

....and no dishcarge yet! We're a no asset case....we did have a Reaffirmation Hearing this past Wed which was approved and the "REAF" flag was taken off our Case Summary yesterday.....any idea when discharge will happen now?? Sorry I'm just a little anxious to get this over with! I know, I know, patience.....
    Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
    341 Hearing 1/12/12
    Discharged 3/23/12!

Wow, your time has flown by, Dirk!

I don't know the answer about when but I sure hope we have your discharge party soon!!! Hang in there!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Most courts like to have the reaffirmation agreements entered on the docket before the discharge is entered (if possible). Especially where you are pro se or your attorney would not sign the reaffirmation (or signs it as burdensome).

In any event, check the FLAGS on your Case Summary page. It could be a flag holding it up.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I've been F5'ing PACER all morning and finally it says DISCHARGED!! WOO HOO!!
        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
        341 Hearing 1/12/12
        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Thats awesome! Congrats! Been a long journey, huh?

Comment

WELL THEN, this is your day!!!!

Your Happy dance from all of us:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Wow, someone bird-dogging PACER actually saw it refresh to read DISCHARGED! Congratulations.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
                Thats awesome! Congrats! Been a long journey, huh?
                Yes, but such a relief to finally have it over!

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                WELL THEN, this is your day!!!!

Your Happy dance from all of us:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thank you! I've been waiting for that video to apply to me!

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                Wow, someone bird-dogging PACER actually saw it refresh to read DISCHARGED! Congratulations.
                LOL I wasn't clicking every 30 seconds or anything like that, but maybe once an hour as I'd walk by the computer, I'd think to myself "I wonder if its changed" LOL
                Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                341 Hearing 1/12/12
                Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Congrats! Its a great feeling to be sure! Are you closed too?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Woot! Congrats on your Fresh Start!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Its been 7 days now and no closing? Is the common?
                        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                        341 Hearing 1/12/12
                        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Not all Districts "auto-close" the case. It is quite common though with the majority having a manual close process. I am assuming that you are a "no asset" case. So long as the final report is done and entered, the close should come soon. But don't worry about the close... the discharge is the most important thing!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                            Not all Districts "auto-close" the case. It is quite common though with the majority having a manual close process. I am assuming that you are a "no asset" case. So long as the final report is done and entered, the close should come soon. But don't worry about the close... the discharge is the most important thing!
                            Ahh ok, yeah we were a "No Asset" case....thanks!
                            Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                            341 Hearing 1/12/12
                            Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X