No announcement yet.

UST filed another motion to extend deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There isn't a "new" one. It should have been whenever the last extension ended (or ends).
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks. I always appreciate your timely responses. Since the last extension has ended, a part of me is considering calling the clerk's office to inquire about the discharge.

Comment

I just wanted to report that I contacted the BK Clerk's office yesterday and left a voice mail. The supervisor called me back today and told me she has issued my discharge. I checked on pacer and the discharge is there. Now it is awaiting closing. I'm still in shock! I'm so happy!

Comment

Excellent!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

I missed your post, but this is excellent news. It always helps to call and ask when the discharge should have been issued. Congratulations!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X