top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please remind me what I need to take to my Michigan 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remind me what I need to take to my Michigan 341?

Hello,

My 341 is next Tuesday...

I've got my Driver's License and Social Security Card.

I also Have copies of my Federal 1040 from 2009-2011,
    And was able to quickly get a copy of my 2009 Michigan 1040 (though I'm waiting on my South Carolina one, due to having to file a two state return that year), and have copies of my 2010 and 2011 Michigan 1040.

I have copies of my paystubs since I filed in February...

Is there anything else I need? My attorney already has copies of all the tax forms, bank statements for the last 4 months, and pay stubs going back to August... is there anything else I need? Should I reprint my bank statements again, and make sure I have duplicates of those as well?

Anything I'm missing?

Did your attorney tell you to bring all of this? If you have already given copies to your attorney--excepting the state tax returns--then I would think that your trustee already has those.

Bring a bunch of quarters in case you need to feed a parking meter. Good wishes to you!
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 04-12-2012, 01:48 PM. Reason: added words 'tell you' My fingers type too fast.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

If you are going Eastern District downtown DTW - don't park at a meter while they now take credit cards they are still only an hour on the three streets surrounding the court building. Use the parking structure across the street (Fort Washington Garage) for piece of mind - no worries about the meter.

Also have your ID out when your go thru security, and FYI there are NO bathrooms on the floor the 341s take place - the bathrooms are on the ground floor so if you need them go before you go up to the 341 meeting rooms because you will have to go thru security again.

Good Luck
      Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

Only take your SS card and drivers license unless your attorney or the trustee has requested that you bring more. Check with your attorney.
        Lawyer - $3000
        Filing fee - $299
        Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

jst4f has said it better than I did. Other than your DL and SS card, unless you were explicitly told to bring all this other material, do NOT do it. Leave it at home.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X