top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY GOT paperwork in the mail to review and it is incorrect!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PANSY FACE View Post
    Thank you, Tobe!!! I agree with all you say - however, I had paid this guy in full last May - we have NO money - I am behind on utilities etc. There's a job that I would be perfect for but I'm doing this stuff instead of redoing my resume!

We haven't paid our mortgage in 1 1/2 years - that going to hit the fan soon - we have no savings and like you don't want to leave our home of 25 years but when I lost my career and business I couldn't keep up the payments or taxes on the house. Where could we live with two cats for free?

Of course, our house isn't going under in a swamp like your poor place - how terrible to lose all the work that you put into the gardens etc.

I wonder if I can type up my own petition - AL least it would be done correctly! If I had gotten my brains back sooner I would have filed pro SE.
    can you have the firm send it as a PDF file? we have the ability to manipulate a PDF file, but i don't know if you do. i can do it either by rec'ing one or scanning one into my computers.

LOL!!! i'm glad you're house will not turn into a swamp like ours, but also remember how long it's taking those banks to move in nj!!! i'm really not that upset about the house, after we left, really i never looked back and we are not sorry for leaving, not one bit so may Chase swim in the swamp with the snakes and critters!

i don't know who you're mortgage is with or how fast they are working in your country on the foreclosures but it's taking at the least 2-3 years up there from what i'm understanding from people i know.

i don't know about pro se, even as a paralegal i just wanted that distance between me and the courts...although, i also wanted an atty who had/has a relationship with the trustees in my district. it did make life easier that way even though their office staff was the worse i have ever seen...well maybe NOT ever, but close. at the VERY least i would contact them and say you need more time and shouldn't be having to do THEIR work for them. and, while yes, it is your responsibility to make certain to provide accurate information it is THEIR responsibility to make certain it is inputted correctly. it's only a couple of weeks..really in the scheme of things i am certain that time will serve you better than to maybe miss something important because you're so exhausted and frustrated about the situation. again, i would tell them they should and can make an exception to their filing date as it is their fault.

i'm just so upset you have to deal with this!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Wow, so sorry to hear you have to deal with this crap on top of everything else! I would tell the attorney to file the petition once you've corrected all the mistakes. It was error on their part, not yours! Hang in there!!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!!!!!! I red lined every wrong or incorrect entry and am driving it to him now. This will be interesting! I'll let you know how it goes -

Comment

good luck!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Well - no drama. Gave him the petition with all the corrections, he went through it page by page - said the changes were fine and he would mail corrected copy back to me mon or tues. Seems that he will file once it is all signed - not at the end of the month, so it's all good as along as the changes are made correctly by the dingbat.

We'll see.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X