Just checked Pacer and the latest dockets states... help with understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked Pacer and the latest dockets states... help with understanding

I just checked Pacer and this is what the latest docket reports, can someone help me understand what it means? Thanks!

Docket Text:
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, xxxxxx, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): , Assets Exempt: , Claims Scheduled: , Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): .

Does this mean that we are getting another trustee assigned or he is not seeking any assets that we may have?
    Thanks!

This is GREAT news
    It means the second one... no assets.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
      This is GREAT news
      It means the second one... no assets.
      Thanks!
      Wow, One day post 341 and the trustee is already signing off, so now we just ride it out until August?
      I feel my stress levels decreasing as I type!

Comment

Yes, the rest should be a smooth ride. You should relax and let the process complete!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

This is great news! It means you are more or less done and now you just wait the final discharge. Congratulations!
          Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Go buy (legal) fireworks. Celebrate!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X