Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy with my attorney! 341 tomorrow!

Hi,

My attorney called me this AM about our 341 tomorrow AM. She told me that she had talked with the UST's office as when we filed, it with with the "assumption of abuse" and she wanted to know if we needed to bring more info, if they were going to dismiss it, etc. She said the UST's office is not going to dismiss, not make us go into a 13, and it should go through fine as a 7 unless something comes up tomorrow!!! Yay!

She also said that tomorrow the trustee is one that if he wants to know more info, will ask for it, but is usually to the point with "yes/no" questions and reminded us (like everyone here) if it is a "yes/no" question, answer "yes/no", and that the trustee wants to get through quickly as they schedule about 5 - 6 cases per hour.

So, still keeping fingers crossed about tomorrow, but am so glad that she had called the UST's office to make sure things would go smoothly.

Thanks everyone for all the support - will let everyone know how tomorrow goes!

Lynn

that's GREAT news lynn!!! it will go wonderful. like you said though, great advise. just keep it simple yes, no answers.

sounds like a go!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Oh Lynn I am so happy for you!!!! ::happydance::

Your 341 will be over with so quickly that you will wonder what you have stressed over all this time!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Comment

The best of luck to you on the 341!!! It will be quick and you will be back on here to tell us what a relief it is and that you have joined the 60 day club!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X