Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Hours

To all,

Recently Converted to CH7 from CH13 on Oct. 5th because of decreasing work hours, My 341 is on NOV. I was offered extra hours at my Per Diem Job (I havent worked there since august) now because 2 employees left the hospital as I was told. I contacted my attorney and asked if I could pick up a few extra hours now that I have filed, and he said it wouldnt be a problem at all. In fact I can get as many hours as I like now all before the 341 meeting. He is a really good attorney in my opinion and have been there for me since BK13, I just want some opinions from the board about this matter. With Christmas around the corner along with my wife's Birthday, extra income would be great. Thanks

It should not matter. The Chapter 7 Trustee is probably not even going to ask you many questions. In my Chapter 7 341 Meeting, held after converting, the Chapter7 Trustee asked me 3 questions. That was it! Nothing about salary or earnings or anything. I think one was about new "assets". I don't remember the other 2 were... and they weren't "financial".
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you, that's all I needed to hear.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X