Discharged, now waiting for Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged, now waiting for Closed

Received our discharge notice last week. Yesterday was the deadline for "Notice of Intent to Sell". I haven't heard anything and there's nothing in PACER (not sure if there would be). So just waiting now for the Close. I never asked if trustee abandoned interest in the house (he threatened appraisal, then nothing happened.) I guess I just don't want to poke the bear, this bear made me very nervous in the 341. It is totally under water and we're allowed $50K exemption, so it was a ridiculous notion anyway.

Our debt wasn't that much, but the level of harassment was really ramped up over the last 3 years. It's nice that I can have the ringer on my phone on now. Thanks for all the quick and wonderful advice here. You're the best!
    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Congrats on your discharge

Comment

Happy Discharge to you!! Wishing you good luck for a speedy close!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is GREAT news!!! Here is to your Happy New Start:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations! And you have been thru so much with this particular trustee, I wish you a speedy closure without further trauma.

Comment

Thanks everyone! You guys are so nice! Love the toast 'cat, DH and I actually did that with a shot of Irish whiskey and a delicious Oregon beer back that day.
            BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Congratulations!
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats! Stick around.... we have a whole bunch of people here who can learn from you! I'm so happy for you!
                Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X