X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting too...don't know if I should uncross my fingers and toes yet

Comment

Hi everyone!!

Well -after being sick to my stomach for days - the 341 itself seemed to go smoothly. The trustee never asked anything about the house value!!! 5 minutes and we were done!!

Now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop - tried to find something on pacer but don't see anything further - I'm probably not looking in the right place and racking up lots of .10 charges trying to find what is happening next. Also - attorney decided to charge us another $700!!!!!! I am not happy!!

Where do I look on Pacer to see if we are still no asset or it's changed???? Is it too soon to check? I can't find even the 341 meeting - I must be looking in the wrong area. Still sick to my stomach and will be until I know.

Thank you all for your support - it is really appreciated!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's probably too soon to tell. What reason did your atty give for the extra $700 fee?
        Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
        Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

I think it was a few days after my Thurs. 341, before anything showed on Pacer. I'm in South NJ. It wasn't a long wait at all. If the $700 extra charge made the appraisal thing go away, probably well worth it, hoping that's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PANSYFACE View Post
            Hi everyone!!

Well -after being sick to my stomach for days - the 341 itself seemed to go smoothly. The trustee never asked anything about the house value!!! 5 minutes and we were done!!

Now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop - tried to find something on pacer but don't see anything further - I'm probably not looking in the right place and racking up lots of .10 charges trying to find what is happening next. Also - attorney decided to charge us another $700!!!!!! I am not happy!!

Where do I look on Pacer to see if we are still no asset or it's changed???? Is it too soon to check? I can't find even the 341 meeting - I must be looking in the wrong area. Still sick to my stomach and will be until I know.

Thank you all for your support - it is really appreciated!!!!!!!!

Our TT told us at our 341 we were a no asset case and it took a couple days for anything to show up on Pacer.

It sounds like all went well

Comment

No explanation for the $700 and I was too freaked at the time to even go into it. I agree, if it made the house issue go away - that's fine with me!

My neighbors stole away at dawn this morning in a uhaul and left TONS of junk on the front porch and garbage everywhere. I am worried about the cat that was there - didn't see a cat carrier go out. I will notify my friend at animal control to check - God forbid they left Shadow in the house to die!

So - what section do you look in to see 341 information????

Comment

No explanation for the $700 and I was too freaked at the time to even go into it. I agree, if it made the house issue go away - that's fine with me!

My neighbors stole away at dawn this morning in a uhaul and left TONS of junk on the front porch and garbage everywhere. I am worried about the cat that was there - didn't see a cat carrier go out. I will notify my friend at animal control to check - God forbid they left Shadow in the house to die!

So sad that some people have to do this. I don't care if you are walking away from your house but there is never any reason to leave a mess for someone else to clean up. That just shows how irresponsible some folks can be.

Comment

This awesome thread tells you how to look at PACER (and to see your 341 info) without incurring a large bill:

Hope it helps!!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thank you!!!! I was sort of in the right place - this clears it up for me!!

Ok - no change yet.

Comment

Almost a week now and nothing on Pacer!!! Not sure if that's good or bad.

Comment

Almost a week now and nothing on Pacer!!! Not sure if that's good or bad.
                        it's probably just the courts are backed up on updating. it's going to be fine!!
                        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks tobee43 - I just keep praying!

Comment

The power of prayer - Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!! Report of no distribution - no property not exempted - I am beside myself with joy!!!!!!1

Of course, I still have the bank to start foreclosing eventually but I may be able to finagle something in the next two years since the LP hasn't been filed yet.

Maybe tonight I will sleep for the first time in years!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your help and support!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXOOOOOOO

Comment

Oh what great news. So Happy for you

Comment

The power of prayer - Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!! Report of no distribution - no property not exempted - I am beside myself with joy!!!!!!1

Of course, I still have the bank to start foreclosing eventually but I may be able to finagle something in the next two years since the LP hasn't been filed yet.

Maybe tonight I will sleep for the first time in years!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for your help and support!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXOOOOOOO

YOU ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X