Officially Filed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially Filed....

Just received an email from my attorney's office and my case was filed today 2/25/13...the countdown begins now!! Scared, excited, embarassed...so many emotions! I have told no one...this forum is such a big help!!

Nothing to be embarrassed about.... be PROUD that you are getting your life in order. And remember that you are in good company, with the likes of Thomas Jefferson and The Donald.
    Congrats on the first step to your FRESH START

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

WTG - you've taken the first step to getting your life back. I understand all the emotions; as time passes you'll realize it's one of the smartest things you've done. Good luck as the process continues.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Welcome to your fresh start

Comment

Keep reading and gathering information. Part of your new fresh start is learning from this and become educated financially. Now is the time to read up on and get to know the 341 process, then the next chapter of the process after that etc. All this knowledge gives you a sense of control and a new beginning in recognizing how you got here. Its all good and now start to map out your new financial life and goals for your future. You are close now and should have something to look forward to. There may be other major decisions you will have to make along the way and the whole world is now opened up to you and your family.

The stress and relief of you taking control and moving forward in your life is palpable and if you haven't already you will soon realize this will be one of the best decisions you could ever make for your family. Keep moving forward and keep your head up. Good Luck!

Comment

congrats,mknolan. I know that must be a hudge relief. I cant wait to be in your postion
            Good luck with your 341!
            Quiznos1

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X