This is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good?

Lots of legal mumbo jumbo in this, but Pacer updated today and I think this is good?

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee.
    Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment(without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge)

I mean, this looks good to me, but I'm the newbie...lol It's ok, right?

It is good! Welcome to the 60 day club!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

That is wonderful news

Comment

Thank you! I couldn't be more relieved!

Comment

TR...that's good news! Just went to Pacer and found the same document so it is good, good, good!! Welcome to the club...it feels great to not be "chasing your tail" doesn't it?? :-)

Comment

mk- it certainly makes my steps a bit lighter having this behind me! And having the weekend coming up to catch up on more missing sleep is a plus! Count down begins....

Comment

Congratulations!! This is a very good thing.
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy and get some much needed sleep.
                Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good for you!!
                    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the club!
                      Don
                      Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
                      Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

Comment

Just found my RND today on PACER with same verbiage! Our 341 was continued from 3/4/13 until today to clarify some things, so I think the 30 day clock only starts from today since the 341 technically "ended" today. As I understand, the 60 day clock started back in March, so we will be part of the 60 day club before the 30 day club.. Hmm.

Thanks everyone on here for all the info and support!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X