New to this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this!

Hi I'm new to this. I will be filing Next week Tuesday. I'm a bit nervous but yet excited to move forward! I have read and learned a lot from this forum and thank each and everyone on here to who has shared there story or situation. It really helps make the process a little less stressful. I wish everyone the best luck pre & post bankruptcy.

Welcome to BKforum, olso81!

Good luck with your filing! Being nervous is normal. The fact that you are also excited is a great sign. Try to focus on that instead of the nerves. As long as you aren't hiding anything and understand the process, there is nothing to be nervous about.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you LadyInTheRed!

Comment

Yes welcome to our on line family. I can't tell you the relief my hubby and I feel since we made the gut wrenching choice of BK. We vowed never to have to do that again. Pam

Comment

Thank you pamkev My husband and I look forward to a better financial future once our bankruptcy is complete and we receive our discharge papers...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X