case has been filed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

case has been filed

I have filed for Chapter 7 today, i guess the wait game is on for our 341. This month will really go by slow. I can not wait to get this over with.

Welcome to your fresh start

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
      Welcome to your fresh start

Pam
      Thank You!

Comment

WTG, it's going to be over before you know it! Don't sweat the meeting, it's a breeze!

Comment

I couldn't agree with gemsnroses more...I remember well the date I filed and the angst I felt as the date for my 341 approached. I went in to that meeting scared out of my mind ... It was over in a heartbeat!! I left the courthouse and cried all the way to where I had parked my car...it felt like I could breathe again!! I am now an official member of the 60 Day Club...just 32 more days to go and I'll be home free...ready for my fresh start!! This forum has been a Godsend...I have told no one of my Bk so being able to rely on all of the helpful information and support from it's members has been priceless!! Good luck to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by mknolan View Post
            I couldn't agree with gemsnroses more...I remember well the date I filed and the angst I felt as the date for my 341 approached. I went in to that meeting scared out of my mind ... It was over in a heartbeat!! I left the courthouse and cried all the way to where I had parked my car...it felt like I could breathe again!! I am now an official member of the 60 Day Club...just 32 more days to go and I'll be home free...ready for my fresh start!! This forum has been a Godsend...I have told no one of my Bk so being able to rely on all of the helpful information and support from it's members has been priceless!! Good luck to you!!
            Oh me too! I even rehearsed what I was going to say in response to some things I thought was going to be asked. I lost a lot of sleep to a yes and no Q/A session that lasted maybe all of 5 mins!

Comment

341 was pretty easy. Just be calm and answer the questions politely. You'll be done before you realize why you were even there!

Comment

Thank you for all the response. I feel a lot better, and really looking forward to becoming apart of the 60 day club.

Comment

I filed April 12. The only thing that's really changed is that my mailbox is overflowing with offers for car financing from dealers throughout the state. It's really a shame that I can't turn the letters into the 46 cents postage that was sent to mail each one--I'd have more than $10 by now!

Comment

You will do fine. Just know where your meeting place is. Drive to it ahead of time to make SURE you know where it is. On the day of the meeting, leave home plenty early inc case you have to deal with traffic/parking problems. Bring plenty of quarters to feed any parking meters.

Bring only what you were told to bring, other than your DL and SS card. If you weren't told to bring anything else, leave it home. Or if it makes you feel better, bring it, but leave it in the car.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkCantaur View Post
                      You will do fine. Just know where your meeting place is. Drive to it ahead of time to make SURE you know where it is. On the day of the meeting, leave home plenty early inc case you have to deal with traffic/parking problems. Bring plenty of quarters to feed any parking meters.

Bring only what you were told to bring, other than your DL and SS card. If you weren't told to bring anything else, leave it home. Or if it makes you feel better, bring it, but leave it in the car.

Good luck.
                      Thank you

I really hope it is as easy as everyone says it is.....lol

Comment

Another pointer dont offer anymore then you have to just answer the questions.....

Comment

Originally posted by rustymich View Post
                          Another pointer dont offer anymore then you have to just answer the questions.....
                          Ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rustymich View Post
                            Great point!! The trustee will ask for any details beyond your yes or no *if* he needs them. Good luck - have you gotten your 341 date yet?
                            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                              Great point!! The trustee will ask for any details beyond your yes or no *if* he needs them. Good luck - have you gotten your 341 date yet?
                              yes may 29 @ 9:15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X