top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a Biggie Bankruptcy needs to get filed due to MSJ and 1+ years of putting it of

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly angelina, she didn't know that? cant know everything, I guess we all just assume. I may ask for a filing to seal those portions or to refile a redacted version for public viewing.

Comment

back to the student loan thing; So Sallie mae takes me off the books while the BK goes through the motions and then they put me back on and allow me to continue payments (I was in deferrment at the time)

Does my original contract with them (which gave me a rate of 1.75% still continue or do I need to sign reaffirmation crap?

Comment

Originally posted by professorkev View Post
        back to the student loan thing; So Sallie mae takes me off the books while the BK goes through the motions and then they put me back on and allow me to continue payments (I was in deferrment at the time)

Does my original contract with them (which gave me a rate of 1.75% still continue or do I need to sign reaffirmation crap?
        Professorkev, it is now time to make new threads with your different questions. This one is too long for the posters to follow and respond to. It is unreasonable to expect readers, especially newbies, to see this post #62, and research backward to figure out what you are talking about.

Please create a new thread for each unique question that you have. Meanwhile, this thread is now closed.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X