Pacer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer Question

Will you always have the trustee listed and a US trustee listed on pacer? My 60 days are up so I thought I'd check it out. I'm trying to wait patiently.

Yes. From day one, mine had my trustee and the UST listed. I snooped around on pacer at other filers and they all had the same.

BTW, I do not recommend snooping around. It's easy to overspend and go over the $15/quarter limit. I was very careful about my search and did not have any problems, but if you click the wrong thing you could end up having to pay for it.
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Ok thanks. I didn't know if that was some indication of my bk being audited or something. I'm so anxious and close to getting this over with.

Comment

As stated, you should ALWAYS have the Office of the United States Trustee listed on your case. You should also have the Chapter 7 Panel Trustee listed as well as your attorney (if you have one).
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I looked at mine the other day, say's "waiting for discharge", I do not look at it much though.

Comment

I never looked at mine unless the dates changed. Then I had to look. Pacer was a great help to me

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X