Tuesday @ Midnight Cannot Get Here Fast Enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday @ Midnight Cannot Get Here Fast Enough

Awaiting Closing 06/12/2013 58 days Report of No Distribution - Ch 7 - No Funds (No Paper)
    Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

I understand the feeling we could not wait for our 60 days either

Comment

Discharge is a start, then you have 10 years till it's off your credit report. I am not looking forward to that.

Comment

LOL me either, but it was the lesser of two evils. I didn't really have a choice.
        Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Neither did I, just keep in mind it may not show in Pacer, "Discharge" that is, right away even at the date listed on your 341 notice.

Comment

Originally posted by ccmisery View Post
            Neither did I, just keep in mind it may not show in Pacer, "Discharge" that is, right away even at the date listed on your 341 notice.
            So if you don't use PACER, how do you know when your case is discharged? Don't you receive a discharge order in the mail, so you have something to present to anyone who tries to collect a discharged debt/enforce a judgment on a discharged debt in the future?

Comment

PACER shows this now for me:

Awaiting Closing 06/12/2013 60 days Report of No Distribution - Ch 7 - No Funds (No Paper)

Comment

Needless to say, I surpassed my $15 this quarter.

Comment

Does this mean I made it??

Awaiting Closing 06/12/2013 61 days Report of No Distribution - Ch 7 - No Funds (No Paper)

Comment

Perhaps. It looks good, but wait until the actual Discharge Order appears on PACER. You will also get a paper copy from the Court, and your attorney will also get a paper copy, which will then be forwarded to you.

Close Orders will happen the same way.
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Oh it looks like I have through today:

Date filed: 05/12/2013
                      341 meeting: 06/12/2013
                      Deadline for objecting to discharge: 08/12/2013

Comment

Originally posted by bcohen View Post
                        So if you don't use PACER, how do you know when your case is discharged? Don't you receive a discharge order in the mail, so you have something to present to anyone who tries to collect a discharged debt/enforce a judgment on a discharged debt in the future?
                        Yes you get a discharge in the mail, but the date of discharge is on your initial 341 meeting document that was sent to all your creditors and yourself. Should be 60 days from the 341 to the date.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X