Hell to the yes!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell to the yes!!!!!!!

Case Closed 08/18/2013 0 days 12 Order Approving Account, Discharging Trustee, Canceling Bond, and Closing Estate (District Uniform)

VERY HAPPY MY CASE IS NOW DISCHARGED AND CLOSED AS OF YESTERDAY!!

Details:

Over median but qualified for Ch 7 after means test (disposable income -$150/mo) - no asset
    120K CC debt
    40K medical debt

Reaffirmed car (required by lender and approved by trustee and atty)
    Stay and pay mortgage (no reaffirm)

Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Congratulations!! Best wishes on your fresh start!

Comment

OH stevie--CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It has been a looooong haul, but well worth it!! Here's alittle something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you, thank you!! I am over the moon!!
        Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Great News

Comment

Congratulations!

6/02/08 - Filed Ch. 13
            8/28/08 - Ch. 13 Plan Confirmed
            5/13/13 - Converted to Ch.7
            8/16/13 -

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks again all - actually it was discharged TODAY and closed TODAY. Not sure why I thought the 18th was yesterday. LOL I am very relieved. Very stressful last four years. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner. Life lessons...

Comment

Nevertheless, you start the NEW Week with a Great NEW Start!

And, if I had a $1.00 bill for every person I have read post here, "I only wish I had done it sooner...."
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Very happy for you!

Comment

Awesome!
                      Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

Happy fresh start!
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Great news! Congratulations.
                          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I am discharging soon too, learned one thing through this, no more credit cards. If I get one and I may due to my job, it will be a secured card to help rebuild my credit and to put travel expenses on. Here's to future days!~

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X