Discharge and Close at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge and Close at the same time

My Chapter 7 has been closed and discharged as of 12/17. Thank you all for your support and wisdom. You made me feel so much better about the whole process. When I had a question I could ask and you all answered to the best of your abilities and assured me that I should not stress over the situation. My only regret is that I didn't file sooner. Many thanks!

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have a Very Merry Christmas! This is a GREAT gift! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by AngelinaCat; 12-19-2013, 05:29 PM. Reason: deleted double word
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

It seems that not filing sooner is the most common regret of discharged debtors.
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Agree. Looking back, all we were able to do was pay minimums on the credit cards, never gained on the principle amounts. Always thought things would somehow get better...they never did. Should have filed 2 years earlier & saved all that money spent on monthly payments.

Comment

Yes, I agree. It makes me sick thinking of how much money I spent on minimum payments watching that balance never go down. I knew I had to file when I couldn't afford groceries because I was trying to pay the minimums on cards I couldn't even use anymore. I wasn't even treading water anymore. I was sinking!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                  Congratulations!!!!
                  I copy that!

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                  It seems that not filing sooner is the most common regret of discharged debtors.
                  And this, I certainly can copy as well..
                  Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                  FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                  FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X