341 meeting is monday…...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting is monday…...

And I am so nervous! No one in my life really knows I'm doing this so I really haven't been able to talk about this whole process.
    But tonight I just need to say I am feeling nervous.
    I know it will go fine and it's all going to be ok. It's just a fear of the unknown!

The only people I told about my Bk are the guys and gals on here. I feel like people who haven't been there won't understand and would hold my BK against me.

Good luck! Allow plenty of time to drive there, park, go through security, and find the room. Allow for freeway jams.

Like most people, I fretted endlessly about my 341 and it ended up being a big non-event.
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

I was soooooooo nervous and we got a nasty snowstorm that morning. The BK court is normally a 45 min drive but doubled with the weather. The parties that went ahead of me were so ill prepared that when we finally went in front of the trustee, I think she was happy that we had everything in order. She went easy on us and asked for more information about some expenses. A month later, she dropped the request. My 341 was on 1/10 and we are still waiting on confirmation.

Comment

OK, thanks for all the advice and suggestions! Got my SS card and my drivers license and directions in my purse.
        I will be glad when it is tomorrow at this time.
        I'll report back tomorrow night! Thank you again!

Comment

You will do great, soscared123! I have my fingers crossed for you for extra good luck!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

341 is done! Uneventful! Piece of cake! You all were right!
            So, now the 60 day wait begins, correct?

Comment

Correct. Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you! I feel such a sense of relief!!

Comment

The next 60 days will go at the same speed no matter how much you stare at a calender. Make the best of it. No news is good news!
                  Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Yes, I agree TX. I'm going to just assume it will go thru with no problems and forget about it. Like you I am above median, no assets. I've done nothing questionable. It will all work out!! Thank you!

Comment

I too did it completely on my own, telling only one longtime friend who had done it herself years ago, and it was scary! Huge relief once the 341 is done. The worst part is over!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X