This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick help on which schedule to use for IRS debt in Chapter 7

I've found the help on this board immeasurable. SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, but I have about 60 minutes before I leave for my signing appointment. I posted this under the Taxes, levies and lien forum, too.

Quick question: I meet my attorney for a signing appointment prior to filing in two hours, but he has instructed his paralegal to list eight years tax debt on Schedule F. There are two tax liens covering this debt on my record. The tax years are eight to four years old, but I thought since lienes existed they should be listed a secured priority debt, or at least unsecured priority debt.

Any quick wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

I responded in the other thread. It goes, without saying, that you should not make multiple posts to attract attention. More than 94 people viewed [URL="http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.php?82331-Quick-help-on-correct-schedule-for-IRS-debt-in-Chapter-7"]the other thread[/thread] but just did not response (with the exception of myself). These are very specific questions.

I am closing this thread. Click the thread link above to go to the other thread.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X