Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about asset case / Pacer

Hi everyone,

I am awaiting discharge in about 3-4 more weeks, but I am an asset case as I had to buy my car back from the trustee. I check Pacer every once in a while just because I'm curious and like to see what's going on, although there's not much. I saw that my creditors were informed about the asset and were given a deadline to file for a piece of the pie. My question is simply this: On Pacer, will it show which creditors submitted their paperwork to receive a distribution? I know it doesn't affect me at all, I'm simply curious as to who is getting paid. The last update on Pacer was about 3 weeks ago, when the creditors were informed of assets.

When the creditor's file proofs of claim, they will show up on PACER and you will be able to view, print and save copies of what they file.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

LITR.. I find pacer a little tricky to navigate sometimes. Would they show up in History ??? That's about the only place I can find any information . Thanks for the info, K
      Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
      Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
      Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

We are in the same boat with my hubbys truck, we are discharged...but waiting on closing for the distribution of funds.
        when you get up your case info- click "claims register" and that will show you who has filed a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
          LITR.. I find pacer a little tricky to navigate sometimes. Would they show up in History ??? That's about the only place I can find any information . Thanks for the info, K
          I don't have time to check right now, but I believe one of the menu options in PACER is "creditors claims". Or you can look at the register of actions which will show everything filed in your case. Look for the Guide to Pacer sticky at the top of one of the forums. It might help.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by saralee View Post
            We are in the same boat with my hubbys truck, we are discharged...but waiting on closing for the distribution of funds.
            when you get up your case info- click "claims register" and that will show you who has filed a claim.
            LOL, I didn't even take the time to see that saralee answered your question. I'm off to play my fiddle for a Christmas fair dance rehearsal!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X