It's Finally Offical...WE'RE BANKRUPT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Finally Offical...WE'RE BANKRUPT!

I was terrified and I thought that I didn't have all my documentation and such. When DH and I went to the BK Clerk, she looked through all of our paperwork and said to us, "You guys are one of the few people who are actually PREPARED. We get so many Pro-Se filers that are missing so many documents, but you guys got EVERYTHING!"

After leaving the Federal Building (after over an hour because we had over 60 pages), we felt pretty good about ourselves!

Thanks, you guys! I got the Nolo book in eBook form and I refer it it often. Now, we got to get ready for our 341 Meeting. We plan to attend a few to get the gist of it and prepare our minds. The 341 is May 26th.

Please keep us in your prayers and please keep those posts coming in! DH and I are pretty optimistic!
    CHAPTER 7 PRO-SE
    Filed: April 17, 2015

Saying Congrats!! sounds weird for this type of occasion but your relief must be immense!

Good job on the first step on your way to a Fresh Start!!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
      Saying Congrats!! sounds weird for this type of occasion but your relief must be immense!

Good job on the first step on your way to a Fresh Start!!!
      Thanks! Really looking forward to getting this behind us for good.
      CHAPTER 7 PRO-SE

Comment

Congratulations !!

Comment

congratulations! I had my 341 on April 6 and it was over in five mins.

You will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaminoyousha View Post
            After leaving the Federal Building (after over an hour because we had over 60 pages), we felt pretty good about ourselves!
            Strange, isn't it? I felt the same as I literally skipped down that downtown street. People surely noticed the pep in my step and I was proud, even though I had $20 in my pocket and that was to last me for the next week!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              Strange, isn't it? I felt the same as I literally skipped down that downtown street. People surely noticed the pep in my step and I was proud, even though I had $20 in my pocket and that was to last me for the next week!
              True...VERY TRUE! lol

Now, I'm just preparing my mind (and DH's) for the 341 Meeting. I pray nothing adverse happens!
              CHAPTER 7 PRO-SE

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X