Closed and discharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed and discharged

I’m outta here lol. Thanks for the help.
    Never again will I go into debt. I’m not playing with fire ever again. Except for a mortgage for my primary residence but my plan is to pay cash for my next home in Arkansas in 2022. We move there 4-21-22 we’ll rent for a bit. Thanks again.

my best chapter 13 advice is don’t file but if you did already just keep off the trustees radar.
    #debtfreelife
    Last edited by 5yrplan; 04-15-2022, 06:35 AM.

Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!

This seems to be the year of the Chapter 13 discharge. I wish you the best in your fresh start.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats! I can't believe how many of us got out from under it this year! Onward and upward!

Comment

Congrats! Go live your best life!!
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congrats galore, 5yrplan ! I hope your move goes smoothly and you have no issues renting until you buy your next home.
          For us, renting is going to be such a blessing after two ill-advised home purchases, one which led fatefully to BK13 and the other one which turned into a squatter's paradise, because we couldn't fix or update anything because all of our DMI had to go to the creditors and our credit was effectively ruined.
          IMHO, some people (or maybe just us) should never own a home - it just causes financial ruin!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X