treehugger1, my apologies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

treehugger1, my apologies....

I was responding to a PM this evening and I realized that I had an old PM from you from way back in March that I never responded to.

I am very sorry . I never intended to ignore you in any way.

I'm not sure what happened, but it's there in my account.

It's so old I don't think that a response would be useful to you at this point.

You have been great people on this forum and I just plain screwed up.

My apologies, it was not intentional.

Best regards,

CPO

Better late than never!

Originally posted by CPO View Post
    I was responding to a PM this evening and I realized that I had an old PM from you from way back in March that I never responded to.

I am very sorry . I never intended to ignore you in any way.

I'm not sure what happened, but it's there in my account.

It's so old I don't think that a response would be useful to you at this point.

You have been great people on this forum and I just plain screwed up.

My apologies, it was not intentional.

Best regards,

CPO
    Is treehugger ignoring you now? hehe Just kidding! S&T

Comment

Originally posted by sickandtired8 View Post
      Is treehugger ignoring you now? hehe Just kidding! S&T
      I screwed up, and have extended an apology...publicily.

I may get ignored.

I may not.

Posting here is a priviledge for me.

But, I can always move on.

CPO

Comment

Egads! You better not go anywhere CPO, those souls out there still fighting the fight with the creditors need your advice and wisdom. You need to stick around for awhile. Your posts are helpful to countless people.

I just post to offer some support, and possibly a wee bit if knowledge through my own experience on the matter being discussed, and it seems some days I end up apologizing alot more for folks either misreading my post, or not having some thick skin and finally hearing what they have been trying to not hear, and when people are being told what they don't want to face and hear, they get a little defensive. Oddly today is one of those apologizing days for me as well. I'm sure things will be just fine with treehugger, it was so nice of you to apologize, it really says something about the kind of person you are.

Keep Posting!
        "Try to save money. Someday it may be valuable again." - Anonymous

Comment

I screwed up, and have extended an apology...publicily.

I may get ignored.

I may not.

Posting here is a priviledge for me.

But, I can always move on.

CPO
          Please don't, you are an inspiration to us, not to mention the wealth of knowledge you bring to the table.

Thank you.
          I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

I think I've really screwed up here...

I don't mean to leave the impression that I'm leaving.

I have no reason too.....at this point.

I'm just disturbed that I had made such a pathetic mistake as to ignore a PM that I received. When people extend their hand asking for help then we all are obligated to respond.

It was not intentional. I don't check that very often as I don't get PM's much. Of all the forums I visit, on many subjects, I have recieved a total of 3 PM's since I have been on the net, about a decade.

So, I don't check. It's not a habit. When I did check it took me a few moments to actually negotiate the site and understand what I was looking at.

I know it sounds lame, but it is the truth. I don't want people thinking I'm ignoring them, especially here where we all are half panicked most of the time anyway.

I have apologized, again publicily. I hope treehugger understands but I'm also under no control of that.

If I get ignored, or others deem that necessary, then so be it. Again, most of you folks were here long before I ever got here and many of you know each other.

I'm not a member of that group. I consider my ability to post here as a priviledge.

It's not a threat, it's just perhaps I've commited a "cardinal" sin...

I would figure that if I get ignored, then it would be time to move on, right?

The point of sickandtired8's post escapes me, knowing that I've got my tail between my legs and looking to mend possible wounds in a public forum.

I look like a real ass, and that's obvious. That's because I've acted the part. However, to me, if you don't have something decent to say about an already bad situation, then perhaps comments are unnecessary.

Perhaps I'm not seeing this correctly. Maybe I'm too literal, lacking humor.

Maybe I'm living a brainfart.

Treehugger, I apologize. It was not intentional. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

Best Regards,

CPO
            Last edited by CPO; 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM.

Comment

An apology is not necessary, but I accept. I am always forgetting to check my own pm's. We are probably not the only ones. Your advice is greatly appreciated on this forum. I hope folks get some sense from me that my process down the possible BK road stared almost a year ago, and I am still undecided on the final path. I think those of us who have a bit of experience dealing with creditors and collectors should continue to provide our own experiences with dealing (or not dealing) with them. One of the things I've learned is that time can be on the side of the debtor, if he/she is willing to deal with the demons, or one is simply crazy enough to try. I've discovered in my case that I can probably stall another year if need be, and much of what I've learned came from posts of yours and others. Cheers to you. TH

Comment

Originally posted by treehugger1 View Post
                An apology is not necessary, but I accept. I am always forgetting to check my own pm's. We are probably not the only ones. Your advice is greatly appreciated on this forum. I hope folks get some sense from me that my process down the possible BK road stared almost a year ago, and I am still undecided on the final path. I think those of us who have a bit of experience dealing with creditors and collectors should continue to provide our own experiences with dealing (or not dealing) with them. One of the things I've learned is that time can be on the side of the debtor, if he/she is willing to deal with the demons, or one is simply crazy enough to try. I've discovered in my case that I can probably stall another year if need be, and much of what I've learned came from posts of yours and others. Cheers to you. TH
                Thank You.

You are a gracious soul.

I'm exhausted from the drama...

...heading for a chill pill.

Best Regards,

CPO

Comment

I'm SOOOO SOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Geez Louise.....I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!! For goodness sake, I am glad that he finally wrote back to you so you can stop stressing about not seeing the post. Don't worry, I will not kid in the future on this forum. I am SORRY that I offended you! S&T

I think I've really screwed up here...

I don't mean to leave the impression that I'm leaving.

I have no reason too.....at this point.

I'm just disturbed that I had made such a pathetic mistake as to ignore a PM that I received. When people extend their hand asking for help then we all are obligated to respond.

It was not intentional. I don't check that very often as I don't get PM's much. Of all the forums I visit, on many subjects, I have recieved a total of 3 PM's since I have been on the net, about a decade.

So, I don't check. It's not a habit. When I did check it took me a few moments to actually negotiate the site and understand what I was looking at.

I know it sounds lame, but it is the truth. I don't want people thinking I'm ignoring them, especially here where we all are half panicked most of the time anyway.

I have apologized, again publicily. I hope treehugger understands but I'm also under no control of that.

If I get ignored, or others deem that necessary, then so be it. Again, most of you folks were here long before I ever got here and many of you know each other.

I'm not a member of that group. I consider my ability to post here as a priviledge.

It's not a threat, it's just perhaps I've commited a "cardinal" sin...

I would figure that if I get ignored, then it would be time to move on, right?

The point of sickandtired8's post escapes me, knowing that I've got my tail between my legs and looking to mend possible wounds in a public forum.

I look like a real ass, and that's obvious. That's because I've acted the part. However, to me, if you don't have something decent to say about an already bad situation, then perhaps comments are unnecessary.

Perhaps I'm not seeing this correctly. Maybe I'm too literal, lacking humor.

Maybe I'm living a brainfart.

Treehugger, I apologize. It was not intentional. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

Best Regards,

CPO

Comment

I'm frequently ignored...deservedly so at times. Don't take it personally and just keep on posting. It doesn't seem like too many people get kicked out of here unless you are a suspected agent of the cc companies sent here to convince people to go to the credit counselors and/or spend the rest of your life paying debt off.
                    Lefty
                    Filed Ch 7 - January 29th, 2008
                    341 - February 29th, 2008
                    Discharge - June 20th, 2008
                    Closed - October, 2008

Comment

I have seen plenty of light hearted conversations and even some joking here. I've been here long enough now, that I feel like some of the members are family, they certainly know more about me than my own family does.

Ya'll just need to lighten up. Bk is serious business, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun every now and then.
                      I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

Are you serious?? How funny is that. I guess they stoop as low as they can stoop. I see on other boards that have absolutely nothing to do with bankruptcy sometimes people bring it up and a slew of folks immediately jump in and say NO DONT DO IT! its like jumping in a shark den! lol geesh I mean really some people honestly need to file.

I am shocked they lerk around here. That is kinda funny actually

Originally posted by leftyf View Post
                        I'm frequently ignored...deservedly so at times. Don't take it personally and just keep on posting. It doesn't seem like too many people get kicked out of here unless you are a suspected agent of the cc companies sent here to convince people to go to the credit counselors and/or spend the rest of your life paying debt off.
                        Lefty
                        ~You should always check the source otherwise its just a Tabloid"~Tahnya

Comment

Listen to Granny!

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                          I have seen plenty of light hearted conversations and even some joking here. I've been here long enough now, that I feel like some of the members are family, they certainly know more about me than my own family does.

Ya'll just need to lighten up. Bk is serious business, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun every now and then.
                          That what I thought too Granny! S&T

Comment

There's "humor" in every aspect of life, including when you file bankruptcy!!!
                            (example: cc trying to collect from people who are deceased) - DUH!!!!

That's what keeps us among the living, and trying to find the end of the tunnel without breaking a leg!!!

Bankruptcy has its humor also.... the good, the bad, and the very ugly!!

Bankruptcy is not the end of the world, IT'S A BUSINESS DECISION we make to straighten our financial lives up....... and when its finally over most think "why didn't I do this sooner"????

Life has it's ups and downs, and you have to go with the flow to survive it....
                            Yes filing bankruptcy is a "serious decision", but it also has its humorous side to it also....

So lighten up folks, bankrutpcy is not the end of the world, but a new beginning for you....... a new beginning that is normally debt free.....

Minny
                            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X