top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC Systems....................WTF.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IC Systems....................WTF.........

I have had 5 calls from them in the last month and a half. Started out real nice ect..... A couple of them were studid and one the chick acted like a cheerleader who got her pom pom's takin away. Just laughable. Today not 5 min. a go i get a call from them and i answer. The Guy say's, oh hold on and then i get transfered to a guy that say's, "Hello, Im (Who Cares) from IC Systems, Can i speak to (Me) please. I say, "Speaking". The guy say's this, WEll, your not going to take care of this so, we just leep callin you" Click......

I just about died laughing!!!!!!!!!!

What a moron...............
    Filed August 15th 2008
    Discharged:12/08/2008
    Closed: 2/23/2009

Originally posted by BigBoy2U
    So what I do is call them back the next day and say I see you called....let them go through the whole process and when they ask for payment tell them....hang on let me get my checkbook....and just leave the line open on speaker phone...maybe in 3 or 4 minutes yell out..."hang on still looking...not sure where I put it". Then in another 3 or 4 minutes yell out "hang on...I think I left it in the car, be right back, hold on OK?" Then slam a door. I had one guy wait almost 20 minutes....LMAO! But then I really left the house...ROFLMAO. Now I was on my cell phone and put him on mute after I slammed the door but he sat their for well over 15 minutes. Finally kept saying hello, hellooooo...and then hung up. Oh got to love those days when I have nothing else to do!

That is too funny..................
    Filed August 15th 2008
    Discharged:12/08/2008
    Closed: 2/23/2009

Comment

LOL, Yep, if you have no issues dealing with or speaking with CA's, give them a call everyday and have a "chat." Recently, I have my own favorite creditor call. At exactly 8:30 am every morning, I get a phone call that always states the same thing,

"Hello, This is Karen from "CrapitalOne." It is extremely important that you return this call as soon as possible." And then "Karen" leaves a number. This is all on my office phone at work. I call them back every morning and ask to speak with "Karen." Of course, "Karen" is never available. I calmly tell them that "Karen" called me, and therefore I need to speak to HER. "I trust Karen, and desparately need to speak with her. Please have her call me as soon as she has time." The person I'm speaking with attempts to assure me that they can probably help me, but I simply tell them, "No, I really need to speak with "Karen." They are always the one that terminates the call. But, the next day, my good auto-dialer friend "Karen" leaves a new, but same, message.

I also record every call and every voicemail. I'm thinking that after 30 of these calls there might be a bit of "deception" occurring on the side of CrapitalOne. Karen always requests tht I return her call, but then she is never "available." I spoke to a legal firn upstate and I get the sense that under state laws here, the message from a woman who does not exist, may involve some serious violations of state "anti-trust" laws, whatever they are. The legal firm has told me to keep track of the calls, times, etc. This is not a problem in my case. I'm a state employee and every call that comes in to my office or is left as a voicemail can be saved and/or recorded. Every time I return a call, I make it clear that I cannot accept their calls at work and they must cease calling the number. Verbal notification is more than enough in my state. But still, "Karen keeps calling." LOL

I do enjoy my time speaking with a variety of workers from various parts of the world (mostly the accent appears to be that of natives of India or Pakistan, I really don't know.) Sometimes I can get them to tell me all about how their day is going. They try to keep to the script provided by Crap1, but its not that hard to pull them off-task. Sometimes I can get them to giggle, and hope that the quality assurance recording that might be occurring won't cost them their job.

Last week I asked a collector, collecting on behalf of Crap1, if they could give me their checking routing and account number. They said that was not the issue under discussion, and I replied, "Exactly." A few days ago, I asked a caller for the last four digits of their SSN. The line was silent for at least a minute. If they call tomorrow, I'll ask the caller for their birth-date.

I'm always surprised that some of these folks have no idea that you are not going to share ANY information with them, and they just keep jabbering some scripted BS.

Ricky, please dial this number....

Comment

While we went through the creditor call period long ago in 2002, you can treat them just as we do telemarketers that call our house. We normally notice telemarketer calls right away but have picked them up at times and get stuck with them on the phone. When they say "Can I speak with Mr. or Mrs. xxxxx?" My husband or I just say, "Sorry, they are at work now and will be home later. Can I have them call you or is there a message?" They will not speak with you since you are not the person they want. If they ask who you are we just state we are a friend watching the kids until they get home. Works all the time.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I'm not afraid to say it in public. Criminals have this habit of bragging about crimes and I'm sorry you suffer from that. Here's what I sent this criminal in response to a private message he sent in response to me.

"That's okay, they asked me to fax them all the screenshots of all your posts stating you are loading up all your receivables, using travelers checks so they don't know your account numbers and to avoid fraud claims, that you "knew what you were doing", that you bought a bunch of stuff with no intent to repay, etc.

Cheers."

Comment

We'll see, enjoy the objection to discharge!

Comment

You don't know anything about me friend.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X