No announcement yet.

Part of the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked it up in my county court's online case info section. You would have to look at your local court. This isn't a pacer thing.

Albacore, they sent both to the same attorney, they didn't bother sending the second account to the CA.

Comment

Originally posted by walkthaplank View Post
      I looked it up in my county court's online case info section. You would have to look at your local court. This isn't a pacer thing.

Albacore, they sent both to the same attorney, they didn't bother sending the second account to the CA.
      Betcha it was Hunt and Henrequis ??
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Betchu that you're right

Comment

Betchu that you're right

yep. they are a JDB from northern ca. lots of info on google about them. and you will find lots of cases on the docket filed by them . I'll be seeing them in my future.
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Speak of the devil! Just served by Chase. They filed at the end of April. Don't know if they were delaying service or it is just that backed up. Oh well. Should all be gone in a couple of weeks....

Comment

Speak of the devil! Just served by Chase. They filed at the end of April. Don't know if they were delaying service or it is just that backed up. Oh well. Should all be gone in a couple of weeks....
              And was it a Law firm out of L.A. ?? Saw a few Chases on the docket with that firm

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                And was it a Law firm out of L.A. ?? Saw a few Chases on the docket with that firm
                Yup

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X