Bank of America Calling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crashzx View Post
    OMG...I here ya, I have gotten all bills (secured, utilities) current with the exception of our cell phones. I am waiting to pay that after we retain. I am kinda enjoying the quiet. They drill the land line though. My computer nerd guy hooked me up with a fix for that though untill we retain.

BoA has been pretty ok so far to me. I had an FIA that was bought by them.

My list of never do agains are
    wellf
    BoA
    citi
    In that order from worst to last.
    may i ask why WF is at the top of your list ??
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Why sure...They call every 30 minutes, everyday. You answer and try and reason/ explain with them and they are rude. Calls continue. They refuse to take off anything and help in any way. Set up auto draft payment with then too. They would take out more then they agree'd to. Have that documented as well for the bK. BoA at laest they listen and give me a few days before they call back to check. Have not heard from citi much. I would not piss on WF if they were on fire right in front of me. I am looking foward to filing against them. They really test my christian way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by crashzx View Post
        Why sure...They call every 30 minutes, everyday. You answer and try and reason/ explain with them and they are rude. Calls continue. They refuse to take off anything and help in any way. Set up auto draft payment with then too. They would take out more then they agree'd to. Have that documented as well for the bK. BoA at laest they listen and give me a few days before they call back to check. Have not heard from citi much. I would not piss on WF if they were on fire right in front of me. I am looking foward to filing against them. They really test my christian way of life.
        Yeah, their pounding my phones every day right now as I just passed 120 days PD. i starts right after 7 am. first one call on my card, then 3 minutes later another person calls on my wifes card, then they try to call me at work. This goes on non-stop all day long. you would think i was the only one in the country who owes them money. I havent spoke to them at all. I had a hunch they would be the pesky one, thats why i stopped paying them last.
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Your cellphone no CAN be changed!! Just call your provider and ask for a new number.
          They will do it as a courtesy, but not over and over again though. I had to do it already.
          Not a big deal, just do it. And, don't give out your no.
          (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
          :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

stating on my long journey now did not pay merrick and cap one this week they are due friday made the decision to pay my mortgage and normal bills 11 monthes till i can file chapter 7 lets see how it goes to bad the cc cards are so ruthless i have no other way out

Comment

When we got the calls I would listen to the system and then press Not the person looking for. They did ask for my Hubby. We did get some calls on Sunday. But filed within in 2/3 months of our last payments. (wish I had found this forum before we filed would been able to save alot of payments)

Comment

I'm getting the calls 7 days a week, starting at 8:01 am and ending at 8:59 pm. The good thing about them is that the numbers are consistent. When I first started getting the calls, I would enter their name along with their phone number in my contact list.

I do answer my phone during the day, just not from those robo-callers. I just hit silent and ignore them. It's interesting to see just how many times that GE can call in one day.

GE MoneyBank is going to be at the top of my list of never to do business with again.
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                  I'm getting the calls 7 days a week, starting at 8:01 am and ending at 8:59 pm. The good thing about them is that the numbers are consistent. When I first started getting the calls, I would enter their name along with their phone number in my contact list.

I do answer my phone during the day, just not from those robo-callers. I just hit silent and ignore them. It's interesting to see just how many times that GE can call in one day.

GE MoneyBank is going to be at the top of my list of never to do business with again.
                  Going on 16 days past due on my PayPal Buyer Credit account with GE Money bank. Still haven't heard a peep from them. Wish they would call. I have some really good news for them to hear.
                  Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
                  "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

I agree with you on GE Money Bank. For no good reason they raised my interest rates on all my accounts I had with them (when times were good and I was paying on time ALL the time) and then closed 2 of my accounts because they just could. Really hurt my credit score back the although now I could give a s*** about credit scores now!
                    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
                    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
                    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
                    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

GE loves calling on Sunday! If they called once yesterday, they must have called 10 times. Add in a sprinkling of Chase and it makes for a full day of not answering calls.

They both didn't start calling until 8:15 am yesterday. Bunch of slackers.....
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X