Credit Card Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card Insurance

I know I am gonna be in a bad situation due to losing my job. What about credit card insurance. Most companies offer this. Anyone try this? I am trying to do anything to save my credit.

The bank I work for offers account assure... it could pay off the balance due to involuntary unemployment... not take over payments, it pays it off for you. We do the smaller private label cc's so that might not be that much of help for you.

Comment

If you have already lost your job and don't have credit card insurance in place, signing up for it now will not do you any good because the event of the job loss has already taken place. You have to have the insurance in place at the time of the event it covers. It may also have to be in place a certain amount of time before it takes effect and you may have to be off of work a certain period of time before it takes effect. It would all be in the fine print.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by dego2274 View Post
        I know I am gonna be in a bad situation due to losing my job. What about credit card insurance. Most companies offer this. Anyone try this? I am trying to do anything to save my credit.
        most companies that offer this type of insurance specify a waiting period of at least 6 months (from what i've seen) so you'll need to check around if you're interested in this. If you think you may become unemployed soon -it may not work for you.
        Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
        341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
        Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
        Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X