No announcement yet.

Law Office of Frederick J. Hanna and Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my letter from Hanna today. It's on the B of A/ FIA account. Time to get a DV ready..............dang, i sent out 5 yesterday
    Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

I may be in the Hannah club too. They called on Friday and I asked for their mailing address. He didn't like that. wouldn't tell me at first and kept asking questions. Then he asked why I needed it, are you filing bankruptcy. Of course I said no. The second time they called back Saturday I answered and he said this is Adam from xxx. Then he said started to look up our info and said he couldn't find the file. Then told me they shouldn't have called, it was on auto dialer, and we had been closed out yesterday. So what's the probability they assumed I was about to send a DV or cease and desist letter so they decided to send it back to the OC? Or, the worse possibility, decided to sue? What are the implications from "closed out"?
      1/15/10 Filed ch7 2/18/10 314 meeting
      2/22/10 Report of No Distribution
      4/20/10 Discharged 5/20/10 Closed!

Comment

Their inquiry showed up on my credit report, dropping it 50 points. Is it legal for them to just do a hard pull w/o my permission?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X