Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by optimistic1 View Post
    They collect on WAMU/CHASE accounts, dv'ing will send them straight to the fax machine to your local collection/attorney, to which they WILL sue you in court.
    Sounds like you have experience with them? I do not have any Chase or WAMU accounts
    Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

Its widely known in the attorney community that Chase is a very wealthy bank, and they dont F around, you might get 6-18 months before they will "initiate action", I love that quote, a collector used it on me once, I asked him "could you elaborate", he dodged it pretty well.

Comment

Its widely known in the attorney community that Chase is a very wealthy bank, and they dont F around, you might get 6-18 months before they will "initiate action", I love that quote, a collector used it on me once, I asked him "could you elaborate", he dodged it pretty well.
        Whatever, like I said, I don't have any Chase stuff...my wife has a Citi card, could be that one. Maybe I will call them and find out.
        Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

To use your quote, "whatever", that will just make them call you even more. Why do you even care really? You could be using the time spent on this watching the sunrise, or taking a hike, or ___________.

Comment

Exactly. I shut off my ringer and go about my life.

To use your quote, "whatever", that will just make them call you even more. Why do you even care really? You could be using the time spent on this watching the sunrise, or taking a hike, or ___________.

Comment

Just gathering all the information on my F schedule and I listed these idiots 4 times!!! They are where my chase accounts were sent to. Yes, they are so annoying. I cannot wait for this to be over.
              08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
              04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
              06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
              08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X