Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC)

Got a call from some robot chick this morning from ERC. Anyone know who these guys typically represent?
    Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Was it hot Linda?

(I've never heard of these people, but these collection firms seem to be growing.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by jwmc1 View Post
      Got a call from some robot chick this morning from ERC. Anyone know who these guys typically represent?
      Was it Chelsea?????? She became my new best friend.

ERC was handling Amex in my case
      Moving ahead with my fresh start!
      Ch 7 Discharge: 12/14/2009
      TT Report of No Dist! 03/31/2010
      Case CLOSED!!!: 04/28/2010

Comment

Mostly major cc companies. ERC is based out of Jacksonville, FL. Pretty much bottom feeders in the way they handle accounts. They love the pay in full and bully tactics.

Nothing special about them except that they love tax credits from local governments. Just another bunch of sunny beaches.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

They don't look like a debt buyer...

Comment

I'd like Linda or Chelsea to call me! My husband is out of town and I've been in the sangria. Stupid automatic stay.
            attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
            no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
            341, 05/10/2010
            discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

The message was only about half, I never even knew who they were asking for.

I am so tired of this.

Comment

I get a lot of VMs with half a message. Never includes a phone number...just a "Press 1..." I do and nothing happens. Half the time I answer and they hang up.
                First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Originally posted by blessed View Post
                  I'd like Linda or Chelsea to call me! My husband is out of town and I've been in the sangria. Stupid automatic stay.

Does he know ??
                  Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                    Does he know ??
                    I'm glad you were brave enough to ask. I wasn't.
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

They don't look like a debt buyer...
                      They're not a debt buyer, but they are without a doubt bottom feeders. I know some of them.....
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                        They're not a debt buyer, but they are without a doubt bottom feeders. I know some of them.....
                        Whatever, I am starting to get numb to the crap of these people

Comment

Whatever, I am starting to get numb to the crap of these people
                          You must be numb to the crap. Their job is to make sure that you're not numb. They have a script, they have an agenda, and if they don't collect, they don't make any $$$$$.

Nothing better than a case number to stop all the calls!

Comment

They collect on WAMU/CHASE accounts, dv'ing will send them straight to the fax machine to your local collection/attorney, to which they WILL sue you in court.

Comment

I was just joking around. Or rather the sangria was joking around.
                              attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
                              no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
                              341, 05/10/2010
                              discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X