top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad puppy, bad puppy (GE Money bank/Lowes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad puppy, bad puppy (GE Money bank/Lowes)

Short: They're saying we're 3 month behind, my bank account says they're full of it. They're claim that those drafts aren't them

Anyway:

1st Call: The woman had very heavily accented english, and could only say "You pay bill now, you bad client, you pay now" with any understandable clarity. I get her supervisor on the phone; a think accented "Bob" who at least was understandable. I point out they had called at 6am. He claimed it was 1PM. I said what time zone are you in, a pause then 'Eastern US", I point that it was 6AM not 1Pm in EST and informed him to call at a more respecful and legal time of day. Hung up

Cue "the letter". They sent it to the wrong address on purpose I think; as the letter has the right address, but the envelope is address two boxes below mine and they've gotten the address right all the other times. I only get it thanks to being on good terms with my neighbor. Long winded whine about "refusal to negotiate in good faith, further "severe" collection will be taken in 14 days if I refuse to respond.

Call #2 - I call them up, chew the about the letter and explain the situation AGAIN. The douche on the other end starts chuckling and saying that it doesn't matter cause they'll just haul me in collections and court, I can't "escape". I tell him go ahead cause the microsecond I get a sniff of a bill collector from them, I'll talk to my attorney about my legal and civil options. He demands to know if I'm thinking BK, I tell him that all I'm saying that if they send it to collections they'll get s*** all cause we have 0 assets and I'm entitled to explore ALL legal rights and options open to me when threatened with collections-- up to and including a civil suit for fraud and misrepresentation, considering I have proof Lowes got their money. Supervisor butts in (must have been listening) and says I'm required by law to tell them if I'm filing BK, I tell him that all I'm saying is that I'm willing to negotiate the matter only with Lowes and Lowes alone and if they sell off the debt I'll have no choice but to seek legal counsel in order to protect my rights. Whispered convo, then the supervisor saying "We'll refer this matter to our in house investigators and see where the problem is, good day" and he hangs up.

Anyone want to bet on those payments showing.
    Last edited by Flamingo; 04-23-2010, 02:45 AM. Reason: Profanity removed

Morons!

I wish I could get 1000 people to go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a 60# bag of steer manure and then have it UPSed to the collectors address so it arrives on the same day everybody's else arrives. With 30 tons of 'bull /s@%t' sitting in the driveway, it should be a smelly mess which would mean we would have to do our civic duty and call the police that 30 tons of 'bull /s@%t' is sitting in this guys driveway in violation of a whole bunch of ordinances.
    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Wow a lot of typos in my OP That's what I get for posting after only getting 4 hours sleep out of the last 72.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn View Post
        Morons!

I wish I could get 1000 people to go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a 60# bag of steer manure and then have it UPSed to the collectors address so it arrives on the same day everybody's else arrives. With 30 tons of 'bull /s@%t' sitting in the driveway, it should be a smelly mess which would mean we would have to do our civic duty and call the police that 30 tons of 'bull /s@%t' is sitting in this guys driveway in violation of a whole bunch of ordinances.
        Awesome idea!
        Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
        Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
        Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
        341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Try this
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Can you imagine making hamburgers out of the stuff?
            Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X