ACS Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACS Collections

Does anybody know where this collection company is from? I try to get their mailing address and the persone on the other side refused to give it to me. The only thing I have is their phone number 1-877-495-8624. I would like to find out the address to send them a DV letter and a cease and desist letter. They have been calling my wife work for the last week. I even gave them my cell phone numbers and he refused to take it, he stated that he did not want it.

Thank you,

If you or your wife ask them where you should mail a payment check to, they may give you an address. Then you can mail them your DV/C&D letters instead.
    Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
    Attended 341 September 2010
    Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

keepinitreal,

I try that, it did not work.

Comment

Start here...

For decades, American Collection Systems has instituted a stern, yet personable, strategy for effective debt collection & recovery. Learn more about our Higher Education Debt Collection Services today!

and

We help businesses reclaim assets with our experienced team and full suite of recovery management, collection, and collateral services.

Good luck.
        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

I personally would say, "if you call me at work again, I will hang up and call our state attorney general."
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

Google the phone number, and this comes up...

American Collection Systems, Inc.
            2500 Corporate Exchange Drive
            Columbus, OH 43231

Send them a cease and desist letter by certified mail, and they will probably stop calling you. This one sounds like a bad one, so sending by certified mail is probably worth it in this case.
            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X