Whats everyones credit score? LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats everyones credit score? LOL

Here I am no bank accounts, about $100,000 in unsecured credit cards, no home, car or job a judgement and guess what. I finally caved to see my credit score. It is 740???? How does that make sense? I was certain it would be like 100. Anyway, If I learned one thing here and from all this collection saga-high credit scores are not a golden ticket. Frankly , I think its a type of hype designed to make people paranoid. LOL-those credit monitor sites that tell you if your credit dropped a point. I think its designed to make the rich feel secure and poor feel inadequate. I have seen way too many people live happy lives despite their score , bankrupcy and judgements.

Mine and wife's are both around 640 according to credit karma, after bottoming in the low 500's before filing bk.
    Would probably be higher if not for all the judgments and charge offs. Not that I care anyway.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Last time I checked my score it was around 630. Before BK it was 490. I had a judgement, repo, and a lot of charge-offs. Of course it has been awhile since I checked it and honestly I am not concerned with the score. It is just a number to me now.
      Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
      341 meeting on 5/28/2010
      Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

Mine got down to 570 or so. It currently hovers around 620 with all the chargeoffs, judgments, and unpaid collection accounts. By 2017 all the negative info will be gone. LOL Of course, I expect a few more CAs to probably report over the years as accounts are sold and change hands. I really don't care.

Comment

According to TrueCredit mine is an F - worse than 100% of the population!!!

Comment

Well, before this mess started, I was 840........9 mos. later I am about 579, 589 and 636. Truthfully, going thru the last two years, I really don't give a rats $#@ what those scores are. I lost both my parents, almost lost my only child and lost two dear neighbors/friends. Reality is, family, friends and good health are what should be scored.

My great score was what got me here. I just canceled my Identity Guard and frankly, after I get discharged tomorrow (or maybe Monday since weekend), I probably won't bother to ever look again. I kept my house, won't have credit cards again and hopefully can save to pay cash for my next car. Scores can kiss my butt, I really don't care.
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I hadnt looked at my score in years. After I lost my job and started falling behind on bills, I knew it was bad..and then the tax lien came...and I knew it was worse...oh well....I did peek recently and its in the mid 500's...hopefully it will slowly go up and the bankruptcy discharges and closes...like Sunshinepa wrote...there are more important things in life. Hell, I'll take a 560 score with no debt....you can't beat that really!
              Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

12....yea that's my score!

Comment

Mine is 689, the highest it's ever been. LOL. Glad I filed.
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

hovering around mid 500s right now, but after this 7 gets filed and discharged, I will look at the slow sometimes painful process of cleaning up the file.
                    Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                    The rebuilding begins

Comment

It used to be above 820--higher than Clark Howard's. Now we don't care. We have not looked at our credit scores since we filed BK, 12/28/2007.
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I find it ironic that everywhere you go there are "free credit score monitoring services". Its nuts.

Comment

Well, they really are NOT free, just advertised that way, I searched and searched and ya get trials but after that you pay!

Once again, I don't care if I ever see a score again.
                          Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                          341 5/23/11
                          DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I check at Credit Karma before I filed I was down to 480 but now I'm up to 630. I'm glad I filed.

Comment

703....credit karma...however accurate that is...i dont know

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X