No announcement yet.

Whats everyones credit score? LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way in the bottom now I guess. Just got a used car recently before filling 13. Total loan $13.5k and interested is 24%

Comment

556, but it's NEVER been higher than 620 because until I got a Discover card I had NO credit whatsoever lol

Comment

Just got discharged this month and my score as of today was 950.

Comment

averagejoe, better re look your score. They are from about 350 to 850 with very few people over 800. In fact average score in USA is about 685 or so now. Of course, I just read about vantagescore which does range from 500 to 950. Also a couple of sites say average score is 700 to 723. When you go to buy a car that's a different score which is based on your previous car buying history.
          Last edited by DYLAN150; 07-27-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
            Well, before this mess started, I was 840........9 mos. later I am about 579, 589 and 636. Truthfully, going thru the last two years, I really don't give a rats $#@ what those scores are. I lost both my parents, almost lost my only child and lost two dear neighbors/friends. Reality is, family, friends and good health are what should be scored.

My great score was what got me here. I just canceled my Identity Guard and frankly, after I get discharged tomorrow (or maybe Monday since weekend), I probably won't bother to ever look again. I kept my house, won't have credit cards again and hopefully can save to pay cash for my next car. Scores can kiss my butt, I really don't care.
            sorry to hear about your losses.

You seem to be very insightful about life, and I appreciate your post.

And I agree, that family and close friends, and health and faith, are what matters most in life. Money is just a tool to get things done, to get through life.

When we allow money to control us and allow money to manipulate others or use it for selfish reasons, we are headed down a destructive path.

Thanks again for sharing. You brightened my day. And it is good to know that there is hope there and that there are good people in the world that do "get it".

Comment

Thanks espo1357. It has been a rough 2 1/2 years for me with my dad's brain cancer and the other issues. But I am blessed with fairly good health, great family that remains and the best of the best in remaining friends.

I was also discharged today and do not intend to look at any scores!!!!!
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11
              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X