Professional recovery services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional recovery services

First, take a look at their website...http://prsinc.net/ Really - please do.

Just found them on my credit report as having pulled it...well, what will they see - a repo, a few chareoffs, 120+lates, and (because of my spouse's 13 the mort co - HSBC - seems to be reporting correctly now) mort is 60 days late (which is correct - arrears being paid within spouse's 13)...so they even see mort being late.

Do you all think that means they're less likely to think there's $$$ to be had?

Also..Ferbus and Garber are calling daily for CO'd target card...

Ok, I looked at their website. They look like just about any other collection agency, except that they tout the fact that they are a woman-owned business and diversity-aware company. Also, I have never hear of Ferbus and Garber. I think you are talking about Forster and Garber which is a collections law firm out of New York.

Comment

Originally posted by bcohen View Post
      Ok, I looked at their website. They look like just about any other collection agency, except that they tout the fact that they are a woman-owned business and diversity-aware company. Also, I have never hear of Ferbus and Garber. I think you are talking about Forster and Garber which is a collections law firm out of New York.
      Sorry, Forster and Garber - my recollection for names is horrendous.

I was just making a bit of a "funny" with their website...pretty...odd looking for a business.

Any experience with them with them also pulling my horrendous credit report?

Comment

Heck Old, let em all pull what they want. Your gonna beat em all to the "punch" anway.......LOL.
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

:-) I hope so I hope so - this is indeed a long hot summer...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X