Some comic relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some comic relief

I posted this a couple of years ago, but it is worth a look for those of you who have never seen it.

A bill collector doesn't care who the phone number they're calling belongs to...Sort of like a dog that finds a bone. I get calls every two days from both a ...

thanks for the laugh! classic!

Comment

I love it, i also watched some of the others and i got a kick out of them.

Comment

I used to have a collection of calls from debt collectors where I made all sorts of gagging noises, dying noises, and various other bodily function noises, and the responses from the debt collectors on the other side of the phone were sometimes quite hilarious. I posted them as mp3s on a certain website that had nothing but prank phone calls and the like, but they went out of business.

Over the years, the debt collectors have become much less willing to fall for such gags, and just started hanging up on me.

It seems like the only way to get them going these days is to play along for awhile with them and waste as much time on the phone with them as possible. That seems to get them angrier than anything else. But it was also a bit scary because they started pulling up all sorts of information about me and talking to me about what they found out about me. I really don't suggest anyone do this anymore.

It's best to just hang up on them or never answer when they call.

They haven't been even calling me at all lately.
        The world's simplest C & D Letter:
        "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
        Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X