Nelson Watson and Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelson Watson and Associates

Has anyone had any dealings with them? Just started calling me at work (and yes there does seem to be a black box database used by bill collectors to share info)...no clue what of my myriad of now charged off cr*ap this may be for....

Anyone dealt with them???

I don't have personal experience with them - but you can file an on-line complaint via their website - too funny. Oh and this was from their website too.. All of our collectors go through a two week course on credit card collections lead by our trainer who has over a decade of experience in this area. Wow a whole two week training course

Their BBB rate is A+ and out of the 72 complains on file they all received responses from the CA stating they will remove the phone number - but reading the BBB complains within the first couple of lines most folks don't know why they are receiving the calls to begin with.

Good luck.
    Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

Thanks Desdemona - I expect I'll find out soon enough! :-)

Originally posted by DesdemonaB View Post
      I don't have personal experience with them - but you can file an on-line complaint via their website - too funny. Oh and this was from their website too.. All of our collectors go through a two week course on credit card collections lead by our trainer who has over a decade of experience in this area. Wow a whole two week training course

Their BBB rate is A+ and out of the 72 complains on file they all received responses from the CA stating they will remove the phone number - but reading the BBB complains within the first couple of lines most folks don't know why they are receiving the calls to begin with.

Good luck.

Comment

Just tell them you can't take calls, you know the drill. Ugh, will be so glad to see you filed this month, you have been traveling a rough road for sooooooo long! Hang in there!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
          Just tell them you can't take calls, you know the drill. Ugh, will be so glad to see you filed this month, you have been traveling a rough road for sooooooo long! Hang in there!
          Thanks so much!!!!

I'm seeing him in two days (the atty) - I have everything crossed that he won't say - we have to wait and you have to earn even less $$ - the less $$ cannot happen....we're barely getting by as it is...

Comment

Yes, they came after me for an old charged off credit card debt that was sold to a junk debt buyer.

I sent them a cease and desist letter and never heard another word from them.
            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X