Chase Bank Burning on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Bank Burning on ebay

Be sure to check out this auction on Ebay. It's a painting of a Chase Bank on fire.

Chase Bank Burning
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

love it.
    please note my username.
    that's some big bucks tho. crazy huh? inspiration for a whole series on mortgage co's, auto financiers, junk debt buyers...

Comment

Lol!!!

This reminds me of one of my favorite movies 'Fight Club.' They blow up the credit card buildings. I deplore violence in real life but it was funny in a movie.

Comment

With all the burning in TX, I cannot be impressed with this history. I also cannot afford the card.

I have heard we have some from TX here. It is my understanding that 1K houses burned to the ground. We had our own probs in FL some years back. What TX needs is a small but wet, slow moving hurricane. Not like Ike though. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
          Lol!!!

This reminds me of one of my favorite movies 'Fight Club.' They blow up the credit card buildings. I deplore violence in real life but it was funny in a movie.
          Yes indeed. A GREAT movie!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I love the artist's story about it, and how he priced it too.

Comment

i just had to write the guy!! this was the BEST cat! thanks for sharing!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Note that he was "investigated" for being "suspicious."

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                  Note that he was "investigated" for being "suspicious."
                  Long live The Patriot Act....

Good luck to us all.
                  No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Shoot, I'm thinking about purchasing some brushes and paints. This painting is over $25,000 now!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X