National Credit Works anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Credit Works anyone?

Think I got my first post-discharge call today. National Credit Works... Anyone know about them? Just gave me a name and extension to call back which I did. Message only. First time I've been excited to return a call. Anyone know about these guys? Wondering about zombie debt. Any advice?
    A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

I would suggest opt-out on your credit reports from promotional offers.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Just for my own purient interests, I googled them:

here is more;

http://www.collectorsexposed.com/forum/index.php/topic/3253-national-attorneys-office-national-credit-works/

They were on Bud Hibbs worst of the worst of the worst list - I'd call your atty OR get an FDCPA atty - they're scum. Period. OR if you have more guts than I call them back and if you're in a ONE party phone recording state, record your conversation then phone some consumer/FDCPA attys :-)

Comment

Oooh, I need Tobee's husband! I could have fun with this. I did wonder as the message did not say it was an attempt to collect a debt, only that a file had been claimed and it was imperative I call back. I was discharged Ch 7 No Asset in Feb of this year, no new debts since then. No way they have anything legitimate.

I went pro se but if they do give me any problems I have no problem finding a good FDCPA attorney. Anyone else actually deal with them?

ETA how do I find out if I'm in a one party state?

Comment

disco, go have fun then! And figth the good fight against scum like this for all of us!!!

Comment

Yay, I'm in a one party state! I just downloaded an app to record calls. I need a project...this will be SO much fun! I will let you guys know what happens if anything. Researching them now, seem like real bottom feeders.

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

Go get em!
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

This could be SO much fun. I read about these guys, one of their standards is to threaten arrest warrants for bad checks. Oh Lord, please let them do that to me!

Ok maybe there is something wrong with me but I need a new hobby and this fell into my lap.

Comment

These are the very schmucks that bought a judgment ($4K) against me after I had filed for bankruptcy...

Boy were they surprised when I told them a thing or two...never called again.

Good luck to us all.
                    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, I was too lazy to google them.
                      Tell 'em you're going to sick the US Marshals on them.
                      I do enjoy the peace that comes from a lack of credit "offers".
                      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X