Dell Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Computer

I stopped paying Dell 5 months ago. Do you think they will want their computer back?
    (they can have it) BTW, they call the most of any creditors.

Dell seems to pride their computer like Best Buy prides their stuff. Offer it to them and ask them to send you pre paid boxes to have UPS pick it up. You then will get whatever response they may have. Computers, like jewelry depreciate quite fast. they will sell it as OTN (other than new). 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Dell gear is often bought with intent to resell, and they normally file in BK claims as an unsecured creditor.
      So I don't think it will make any difference if you give it back of not, they want money not used gear worth 10c on the dollar.
      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I stopped paying on Dell's preferred card three years ago. They have yet to ask for the PC back. Ditto for the TV charged on the Circuit City card. Both were revolving cards from their respective bank underwriting.

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
        I stopped paying Dell 5 months ago. Do you think they will want their computer back?
        (they can have it) BTW, they call the most of any creditors.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
          I stopped paying on Dell's preferred card three years ago. They have yet to ask for the PC back. Ditto for the TV charged on the Circuit City card. Both were revolving cards from their respective bank underwriting.
          I thought Best Buy bought at Circut City? They aren't operating in MN any longer.
          Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Circuit City liquidated. Nobody wanted them.

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
            I thought Best Buy bought at Circut City? They aren't operating in MN any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
              They don't want used [almost worthless from their point of view] merchandise back. All they want is money.

I bought a rather expensive leather jacket at Macy's when I was in college, and I couldn't afford to pay for it. When the debt collectors started calling I offered to take the jacket back to the store or send it to them in a box. They explained to me that once something gets used, it is essentially worthless to the store because they can't sell it as a new item anymore.

They didn't want it back.

I still have the jacket and still use it during the winter, and I never paid for it.
              The world's simplest C & D Letter:
              "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
              Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

We were captive of a consumer spending culture, when credit was easily available. No more. Yes, I will buy a iPad at some point and will pay in cash when the times comes to.

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                They don't want used [almost worthless from their point of view] merchandise back. All they want is money.

I bought a rather expensive leather jacket at Macy's when I was in college, and I couldn't afford to pay for it. When the debt collectors started calling I offered to take the jacket back to the store or send it to them in a box. They explained to me that once something gets used, it is essentially worthless to the store because they can't sell it as a new item anymore.

They didn't want it back.

I still have the jacket and still use it during the winter, and I never paid for it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X