Hustle ideas? $1000 in 15 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hustle ideas? $1000 in 15 days?

Need to bring in about $1k in 15 days. Any hustle ideas?

Day laborer/worker, if you have the skills, get in 80 hours, and make at least $12.50/hr.

Uber/Lyft/Instacart driver, if you have a vehicle, valid operator's license (with no major flags), and just grind.

Otherwise, I have no clue.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You can make $20/hr cash per day as a day laborer in the urban parts of California. You can register at the local day labor center or hang out at the day labor center unregistered or go to Home Depot. You need to be there early in the morning like 6am for maximum chances of employment. By 9am, it's getting very late to find anyone left that's hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post
        You can make $20/hr cash per day as a day laborer in the urban parts of California. You can register at the local day labor center or hang out at the day labor center unregistered or go to Home Depot. You need to be there early in the morning like 6am for maximum chances of employment. By 9am, it's getting very late to find anyone left that's hiring.
        When do you get paid and what work is done and how do you deal with transportation. Not going to jump in a truck and be driven werever then here is your cash and good luck getting home.

Comment

Originally posted by bornfree2 View Post

When do you get paid and what work is done and how do you deal with transportation. Not going to jump in a truck and be driven werever then here is your cash and good luck getting home.
          You can drive to the worksite yourself. Some of the guys at Home Depot have vehicles. You get paid at the end. I worked with a guy who hires them and he picks out the strongest and hungriest five guys. He won't hire older guys no matter what. He speaks Spanish. He fires one during the first hour if it's not going well to set an example. It's not for everyone. I wouldn't want to be in this line of work. The work is back breaking. But it pays fast if you do a good job.

Comment

So one can make $200 in a day? I enjoy labor jobs. Something humbling about moving physical atoms that test your strength. Plus the work has an outcome. Sounds like an ideal hustle actually... with its appropriate street risk.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X