Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearChaser303
    replied
    I'm sure mine must be on the way now. I was able to see it online the other day, which I had not been able to do previously.

Leave a comment:

• nazstar
    replied
    Originally posted by 253BK View Post
    I am sure they are dragging there feet! If you dont have it by the end of the month you might want to call!

We just got ours yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• 253BK
    replied
    I am sure they are dragging there feet! If you dont have it by the end of the month you might want to call!

Leave a comment:

• BearChaser303
    replied
    Ok thanks.
    I probably am being impatient, I was curious though since I got the one for the 2nd mortgage about a week ago but nothing on the 1st.

Leave a comment:

• 253BK
    replied
    Hang in there it is only Jan 14th you will get one no matter if it foreclosed or not! You will be able to write off what ever you did pay!

Leave a comment:

• CindyLou
    replied
    You paid the interest and you should get the form. They have until Jan. 31st to mail it. If you don't get it give them a call.

Leave a comment:

• BearChaser303
    started a topic 2007 Mortgage Interest

2007 Mortgage Interest

If I paid interest during 2007, but the property is now in foreclosure should I still expect to receive a form 1098 mortgage interest statement from Countrywide? The reason I ask is I received it on the 2nd mortgage, but so far nothing on the 1st mortgage. Both are with Countrywide and it is the 1st mortgage that is in foreclosure.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X