The big F@BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big F@BK

The whole deal. I bought my house move my girlfriend @ two kids in with me.She missed allot of payments.I worked nights,didn't see all the mail.She showed me the carbon copy check that never got mailed.Behind now.Foreclosure had all ready started,it's to late,so I filled B K.Had to move out she left me with it all on my shoulders,I had no where to go in short notice,and i was broke,she made sure of that. Now knowing all this.My question is.Is there any help for to regain my home back? It is for sale for half of what I owed on it,But the bank wouldn't deal with me on it.Can any one give me some light at the end of the tunnel.With a good web site or advise All i want is my house back.I put all my savings in this house for two@half years,and i need help?Thirty years of my life are in a house,That i can't live in.NEED HELP,Not n.a.c.a.

I really don't have any answers for you, but just wanted to say I'm very sorry to hear your story. She'll get what's coming to her.

Comment

You're saying that foreclosure was already done and that it/is Bank owned?

Wow, so sorry this happened to you. I know a friend in a similar condition, but the wife wasn't paying the bills... gambling instead.

Depending on the Redemption laws in your State, your only remedy is to purchase the house back from the Bank for what they paid at auction. Redemption periods vary. Since I assume you have no more money, this may not be an option.

It appears the home is lost.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X