Bank of America mortgage modified!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken lewis email

Can you give me ken lewis e-mail address as i stated i had a forbearance and now waiting on a modification called several times and faxed for the analyst to call me still havent heard anything so i need to contact mr lewis i agree they are hard to deal with once i get this done and the 5 years go by i will look for another lender

Comment

Eddieup

Thanks so much for the email address i sent an email on Monday and got a phone call on Thursday from a ms Jackson i had to refax all my documents again but she said she was handling my mortgage from here on out so anyone with bank of america try emailing the ceo ken lewis i will stick with bank of america if they come thru for me as we are now 4 months behind because of husbands income cut and my hours cut we were on a forbearance but that ended in march

Comment

Does anyone have the email address for someone important at CitiMortgage???
        Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
        341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
        Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

congrats

Would I be able to email Ken Lewis if my mortgage is with CountryWide? I know that BofA now owns Cwide but not sure if Ken would allow a mod of a CWide mortgage. If so, can you provide the email address to Mr. Lewis?
          Last edited by techguy74; 04-20-2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

techguy74

Here is the address i rec'd for ken lewis [email protected] good luck im still working on mine and as far as country wide bank of america owns country wide so i wouldnt think there would be a problem

Comment

techguy74
              Contacting BoA will not help with a CW mortgage, unfortunately CW and BoA are still handling their mortgage themselves. From what I hear CW is tough to deal with, but not impossible.

I sent you a PM.

Comment

modification

I have been working on this since Sept 2008. They have lost my information several times. Every time I call I was told they are working on it. I did email Ken Lewis and with in 1 week I had a call. I am to do a forbarence for 3 mths then a modification. My question is did they do anything funny with your modification? I am waiting for the paperwork in the mail but It sounds like what I am behind in payments they are tacking on to the principal making my loan to home value even bigger. I thought it would just lenghten my loan and not add money to it. But I will not know till I get the papers just wanted to know if anything weird happened for you.

Comment

In my case I was told to not make any payments until June 1st (3 months no payments). The interest continues to accrue over these three months and the unpaid interest was added to the end, increasing "prinicple". This was not a lot of money. does that make sense/help?

Comment

kati

I originally did a forbearance also and then the modification i got the same answers until i emailed Ken Lewis but what happened with my modification is that the amount of payments that i was behind plus any late fees etc was added to the end of my loan which increased the principal balance and increased my payment by $25.45 a month and i had 10 days from getting the papers to make that payment which they call a contribution payment this will cover the next month and you will be able to skip a month that is what they did for me and did not lower my interest rate as she stated we did not qualify for the Obama modification as we made too much money did you get the Obama mod or just a Bank modification? also after i pay this payment in may i can skip june and then start with july

Comment

kati

i forgot to add the fact that you also will start back at the same amount of years as the original loan so if you had a 30yr and paid 2 yrs on it then you will start back at a 30yr loan it stinks but better than losing your home so many already have i also was given more than 10 days to pay that contribution payment which is what my mortgage payment is going to be also whom called you was it a shauna jackson

Comment

modification

The 3 mth forbarence is at a lower intrest rate and the payments are $200 less a month. This will be for June, July, and Aug. In Aug we are to get modification. I am not sure if it is Bank of Americas or Obamas. I feel like they are taking advantage because they know we are stuck and want to save our home. Michelle at Bank of America stated the modification should be at about the same intrest rate and payment. Will not know till I see the papers.

Comment

The same rate as the original loan or the forbearance they would not lower my rate on the forbearance and or the modification we were able to do 3 payments at 1/3 of the original payment and the modification they are not really doing anything except letting me keep my house

Comment

The person I spoke to was Machelle from loss litigations. She said the intrest and payment should be about the same for both the forbarence as for the modifications. I can see adding the fees to the principal but if the extend the loan time they will get back the intrest from the payments I am behind. If part of my payment was to go to principal they are not taking that off. It sounds like they are adding it all to my principal balance. It just does not make since with the value of homes going down to increase the loan amount. When I got behind on my payments in 07 they dropped my loan insurance that paid the payemnt if we were unable to work. So we were behind and then my husband was in an accident July 08 and in the hospital for 1mth and could not work for 6mths while he recovered. During this time I sent what money I could and they would send it back because it was not the full payment. You would think they would take anything. I thought I herd on the news that congress got rid of the bill to have the bk judge lower payments, that would help a lot of people. What is the cut off for the Obama modification?

Comment

I think I heard the Obama plan would be available for three years, if you got your mortgage before a certain date.

Comment

Does anyone have a email for regions ceo

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X